“True Love from God is Naked to the senses and operates above the mind and body’s physical radar, displaying radiant beams of light from The Heavens, which can not be seen, yet is perceived!” ~ Jon Barnes
From a scientific standpoint, vision is a chemical, neurological process that is logical and controlled by the mind and body functions, working together with the eyes and imagination of images and shadows of perception. We are visual creature and designed to be aroused, alarmed, or alerted, immediately. This world works, functions, and processes daily life functions in this manner. It is cool, law and order or chaos, based on your choices.
Visceral News is the study of God’s Love, daily writing onto your heart from the Spirit of God, lifted from the pages of His Bible, burned into your mind’s eye to perfectly orchestrate the music in your life, from the melodious new sounds in your head, shining and vibrating from the pores of your body, exhaling and inhaling God’s Spiritual Lifestyle and commandments.
Choice News is the information you choose to write upon the flesh of your heart to determine the name of your God; Jesus or the devil. You will follow and worship your God each day with your actions and each breathe you take. At the end of your last breath, you shall make payment to The God, who created all things, worshiping with God in Heaven or Burning with your fake god with satan in Hell.
Few will make the simple, free choice to serve and Love God, most will make their own complicated choice of damnation and destruction, naturally using their own visual lust, using 10% of their minds. The other 90% of your mind is regulated by God’s Visceral Wisdom that you will never see because of your disobedience and foolishness.
Are you walking in the path with the fewest visceral children of God or are you walking down the path of the many visually distracted, using only 10% of your minds for your selfish gains and 0% of your heart for God?
Enjoy the Readings.
2 Corinthians 5New International Version (NIV)
Awaiting the New Body
5 For we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands. 2 Meanwhile we groan,longing to be clothed instead with our heavenly dwelling, 3 because when we are clothed, we will not be found naked. 4 For while we are in this tent, we groan and are burdened, because we do not wish to be unclothed but to be clothed instead with our heavenly dwelling, so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life. 5 Now the one who has fashioned us for this very purpose is God, who has given us the Spirit as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.
6 Therefore we are always confident and know that as long as we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord. 7 For we live by faith, not by sight. 8 We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord. 9 So we make it our goal to please him, whether we are at home in the body or away from it. 10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.
The Ministry of Reconciliation
11 Since, then, we know what it is to fear the Lord, we try to persuade others. What we are is plain to God, and I hope it is also plain to your conscience. 12 We are not trying to commend ourselves to you again, but are giving you an opportunity to take pride in us, so that you can answer those who take pride in what is seen rather than in what is in the heart. 13 If we are “out of our mind,” as some say, it is for God; if we are in our right mind, it is for you. 14 For Christ’s love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. 15 And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again.
16 So from now on we regard no one from a worldly point of view. Though we once regarded Christ in this way, we do so no longer. 17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come:[a] The old has gone, the new is here! 18 All this is from God,who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation:19 that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. 20 We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us.We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God. 21 God made him who had no sin to be sin[b] for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.